Sun 10 Dec 2023 8:33 am - Jerusalem Time
Israeli army storms areas in the West Bank and bombs two homes in Tubas with incendiary missiles
- Al Jazeera said that the Israeli occupation forces bombed a house in the center of the city of Tubas, northeast of the West Bank, with incendiary missiles.
- The occupation forces and vehicles stormed the city in the evening and closed its main entrances.
- Local sources reported that the targeted house was located next to the Martyr Mosque in the center of the city, and that the occupation forces ordered its residents, the Daraghmeh family, to leave it before bombing it with missiles.
- At dawn on Sunday, the Israeli occupation forces arrested 13 citizens from the city of Tubas.
- The occupation forces had stormed the city from the eastern side, and sent large reinforcements to it from the Tayaseer military checkpoint. They surrounded the house of a citizen in the city and fired a missile at him, causing it to catch fire.
- Snipers also mounted the roofs of a number of high-rise buildings, coinciding with a massive incursion into several neighborhoods in the city, amid intense flight of reconnaissance drones in its skies, and confrontations also broke out with the occupation forces.
- At dawn today, Sunday, a boy and a young man were injured by occupation bullets during the storming of the new Askar camp, east of Nablus.
- Director of the Ambulance and Emergency Center at the Red Crescent in Nablus, Ahmed Jibril, said: A boy was injured by bullets, and a young man (24 years old) was injured by shrapnel from occupation bullets in the thigh during the storming of Askar camp.
- Our correspondent reported that the occupation forces stormed the new Askar camp amidst shooting, which led to the outbreak of confrontations in the area. They also arrested the young man, Asaad Nasrallah, from his home in the camp.
- At dawn today, Sunday, a young man was injured by occupation bullets during the storming of the northern town of Asira in Nablus.
- Local sources reported that the occupation forces stormed the town of Asira Al-Shamaliya, amidst the firing of bullets and gas bombs, which led to the outbreak of confrontations in the area, amid an intense deployment in the vicinity of old buildings.
- The director of the Ambulance and Emergency Center at the Red Crescent in Nablus, Ahmed Jibril, confirmed that a young man (21 years old) was injured by occupation bullets in the foot during confrontations in Asira al-Shamaliya.
- Today, Sunday, a citizen was shot and five others were arrested during the Israeli occupation forces’ storming of Hebron Governorate.
- Security sources reported that the occupation forces stormed the town of Al-Dhaheriya, south of Hebron, amidst the firing of bullets and poison gas bombs, which led to the wounding of citizens with live bullets.